How to get Google AdSense account to be approved quickly?
If you want your Google AdSense account to be approved quickly, you must follow the AdSense Program Policies and produce content that is original, clear, and useful. Additionally, ensure that you are at least 18 years old and that your website is compatible with AdSense. Once you have met these requirements, you will be able to create an AdSense account and incorporate the AdSense code into your website. The majority of reviews are completed within one business day, so you should get your account approved quickly.
The following is the AdSense account approval procedure:
- 1. Ensure your website is compatible with AdSense.
- 2. Sign up for an AdSense account
- 3. Add the AdSense code on your website
- 4. AdSense team review and approve/reject your website in 2-3 days
- 5. AdSense team will ask you to verify your identity
- 6. Add Payment information to get paid (Payment threshold is $100)
After the code has been added to your blog, your application will be reviewed within 48 hours. Advertisements will appear on your blog if your application is accepted, and you will begin earning money.
There are a few things you can do to quickly get your Google AdSense account approved:
- 1. Check to see that your website complies with the AdSense rules and policies.
- 2. Make sure there is enough content on your website.
- 3. Make sure your website has a clean layout and easy-to-follow navigation.
- 4. Make sure that everyone can use your website, even people with disabilities.
- 5. Make sure your contact information is easy to find on your website.
- 6. Check to see that your website complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
- 7. Wait for the conclusion of the review process before submitting your application.
- 8. If your application is turned down, fix the problems that made it go away and try again.
- 9. Check to see that you have provided the AdSense team with all of the necessary information.
- 10. Don't try to rig the system or cheat; just be patient.
AdSense may be difficult to access for users who sign up on a different website, despite the fact that this will make it easier to verify domain ownership. If they continue to deny your account, it's time to investigate other AdSense options.
How to Avoid Violating Google AdSense Policies
You can avoid breaking Google AdSense policies by doing the following:
- 1. Make sure your website meets AdSense's policies and guidelines. You can find these policies on the AdSense website.
- 2. Do not click on your own ads or ask others to click on them. This is called click fraud and is a violation of AdSense policies.
- 3. Do not place ads on pages with little or no content, such as error pages or blank pages.
- 4. Do not place ads on pages that promote illegal or harmful activities, such as hacking or violence.
- 5. Do not place ads on pages that promote adult content or gambling.
- 6. Do not place ads on pages that promote misleading or deceptive content, such as fake news or scams.
- 7. Do not place ads on pages that promote hate speech or discrimination.
- 8. Do not place ads on pages that promote content that is not appropriate for all ages.
- 9. Do not use ad-blocking software or tools to circumvent AdSense policies.
- 10. Monitor your website regularly and remove any violations of AdSense policies as soon as you become aware of them.
It is important to be aware of and comply with Google AdSense policies to avoid your account from getting banned and losing all the hard-earned money.
Thanhs for reading end of article
Post a Comment